The celebrities are always in the limelight. This inspires them to stay fit and inspire others as well. Celebrity fitness routines are always discussed, criticized and followed. Working out is something else, but your morning exercises and routines are unmatchable. It is essential to start the day perfectly so as to stay fit and energetic all day long.
Here are the unique morning fitness secrets of some of the celebrities that would give us serious fitness goals:
- Kundalini Yoga- Miranda Kerr:
This Australian model is not the only celebrity who is in love with yoga. Kundalini yoga, according to Kerr, is what gives her all the energy she needs to run throughout the day. Kundalini yoga helps correct your posture, makes you truly awake and alive to grab the day with a lot of enthusiasm. It can also help you work on your breathing techniques. Here are the most popular benefits of Kundalini yoga:
- If you are looking for something that would really wake you up and leave you feeling fresh all day long, this one is for you.
- It can help you achieve an emotional balance and block all negative thoughts.
- This would help you stay calm in the most stressful situations.
- Transcendental meditation- Cameron Diaz:
Diaz says that it helps her achieve her perfect balance. Her morning workout sessions are never complete without a session of transcendental meditation. While physical exercises can help you get active, meditation is essential to stay grounded and to tackle stress throughout the busy day.
Here are the benefits of Transcendental meditation:
- There is nothing better than this to overcome stress
- This helps significantly enhance workplace productivity.
- It helps regulate the blood pressure. This is particularly useful for those with hypertension and heat related disorders.
- People of any age group can reap the benefits of transcendental meditation.
For more celebrity fitness secrets, see by browsing around this website.